REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s Degree or five years’ work-related experience including some college level coursework.
- PMP, CAPM, DES and/or CMP certification desired but not required
- This position requires strong written, oral, proofreading, editorial, and data entry skills.
- Must have a good command of spelling and grammar.
- Ability to understand and synthesize material quickly and proofread for accuracy.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent coordination and interpersonal skills, with ability to organize and set priorities for multiple simultaneous activities; and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with scientific session planning, conference management and abstract management software.
- Familiar with CME and ACCME guidelines and practices desired but not required.
- Technical skills required: MS Office, Internet searches, SharePoint, and other relational databases.
EOE, including disability/vets