Job Purpose: Direct services within a community based setting as identified through individualized, performance based contracts.
- Program Operation - Provide in-home intervention services for families using the Nurturing Skills for Families model and curriculum, Assist with parent-child groups using the Nurturing Skills for Families curriculum, Assist with the development of the individualized Family Nurturing Plan for each family
- Community Involvement - Maintain communication with community resources and referral linkages, Develop new relationships with partners and referral sources
- Paperwork - Ensure assessments are completed and entered into SDS, complete monthly reports to DCFS caseworkers, submit closing reports to DCFS caseworkers, ensure SDS is up to date with demographics, referral information, documentation of external referrals and releases of information, complete SDS notes, keep the file up to date and organized
- Timeliness - Ensure visits, assessments, notes, progress reports, and all data entry are completed by deadlines set by Program Supervisor.
- Other - Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, Other duties and responsibilities as assigned