- 2-5 years field experience on utility construction projects with an emphasis on trenchless technology including Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), Jack and Bore/Auger Bore, Micro-Tunnel Boring, and Pipe Ramming.
- Significant experience with construction of municipal, communications and various energy utilities with knowledge of trenchless technology.
- Proficient interpreting engineering drawings, specifications, and other contract documents, able to identify and correct rectify construction deficiencies.
- Familiar with the geotechnical fundamentals such as identifying soil types and understand backfill and compaction practices.
- Full understanding of temporary soil retaining shoring system.
- Knowledge of construction practices, construction methods, and equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication will be required.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time, for extend periods
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, walk/stand for extended periods of time, in all weather, possibly on uneven ground
- Able and willing to be on-call and work varying hours
- Railroad construction experience is highly desirable, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.