This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote but requires west coast work hours.
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., the leading communications firm, that is looking for an account manager to join our team. This candidate will manage day-to-day client relations and provides training and mentoring to junior staff.
This candidate is highly motivated, proactive and a forward and strategic thinker. The position requires the candidate to be organized, detail oriented along with being creative and innovative. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
This candidate will:
- Provide training and mentoring of job duties to junior staff.
- Trains junior staff on preparation of creative and media briefs.
- Prepares and manages client work, including work plan implementations, schedules and creative and media briefs, client budget and billing.
- Conducts research to provide business overview/competitive monitoring and industry positioning.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations to clients.
- Plans and monitors projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, timelines).
- Prepares or oversees account service related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participated in planning, creative, communication and evaluating client campaigns.
- Provides support on digital campaigns and website development projects.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business projects.
- Participated in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary and performs other duties as assigned.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume, a cover letter to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.