This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote.
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a communications firm, is looking for a senior account manager to jour our team. This person will participate in the planning, creating, communicating and evaluating client campaigns. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
This candidate will:
- Proactive leadership that includes strategic thinking and input on behalf of clients.
- Regularly communicates and liaises with clients at a senior level, including leading meetings and presenting client work as needed.
- Leads client meetings and plays a significant role in new business pitches.
- Works with account supervisor to effectively manage internal teams.
- Helps to train, supervise, develop and evaluate staff.
- Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Manages client work, including work plan implementations, schedules.
- Manages client budgets and billing, as well as providing accurate projections.
- Participates in planning, creating, communicating and evaluating client campaigns.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume, a cover letter and your salary requirements to: www.rs-e.com/jobs
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
RSE must make available to applicants the "EEO is the Law" poster which describes the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination and explains how an applicant can file a complaint if s/he believes s/he has been a victim of discrimination as well as the recently released supplemental poster. The posters can be found here: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf