This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote.
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading communications firm, is looking for a passionate account coordinator to join our team. This position has remote possibilities. This person will participate in planning, creating, implementing and evaluating campaigns that reach diverse audiences.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, proactive and works well in a fast-paced environment. This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching diverse communities. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong interest in being part of public awareness campaign efforts to promote public health.
- Experience working with diverse communities.
- Community outreach experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Good presentation ability before large and small groups
- Exceptional follow through and communication skills.
- Ability to stay on task and deliver within deadlines.
- Good judgement and skill at establishing effective working relationships with varying personalities.
- Strong motivation and professionalism.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
One to two years of experience and prior employment in the communications or public awareness industry is desired, but not required, similarly, experience and past/current engagement with public health and community outreach is a plus.
- Monitors projects to ensure timelines are met.
- Attends and contributes in company and client meetings.
- Assists in preparation of creative and project briefs.
- Assists in writing, editing, and proofing client-facing documents.
- Prepares reports such as, but not limited to, weekly status and conference reports and agendas.
- Assists in preparing content calendars for social media and email marketing.
- Performs research on potential community outreach opportunities.
- Develops knowledge of media, creative and accounting practices.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks (e.g. note taking, scheduling meetings)
- Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume, a cover letter and your salary requirements to: www.rs-e.com/jobs
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.