STAFF DEVELOPMENT/INFECTION CONTROL RN
FULL TIME – EXEMPT
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING A $5,000 SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown, a skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living community, is actively seeking candidates for a full time/exempt Staff Development/Infection Control RN. This is a supervisory position that plans, organizes, develops, and coordinates staff educational and infection control programs.
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown is offering a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus for a Staff Development/Infection Control RN. Occasional, or casual, positions do not qualify. Bonuses will be paid in increments over a specified period of time.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, coordinate, and direct our infection control program.
- Provide personnel with training and information governing established policies and procedures concerning exposure to blood/body fluids.
- Orient newly assigned staff personnel and promote professional upgrading of all personnel.
- Provide annual in-service training to staff members concerning mandatory subjects such as universal precautions, care safety, etc.
- Current PA RN license and two years of experience in a long term care or other related healthcare facility is required.
- Knowledge/experience in orientation/training and infection prevention is required.
Benefits for full or part time team members may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Choice Benefits Program options include:
- Health insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and ADD
- Generous paid time off program (full and part-time team members) and annual cash out option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms supplied based on position
- Discounted child day care program where available
- Continuing Education
- Generous Recognition Program
Please contact our Human Resources department today at 1-814-696-4571 for more information, submit an application online at www.alsm.org or stop by:
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
807 Goucher Street
Johnstown, PA 15905