We’re seeking qualified candidates for the role of Groundskeeper (full time) at Riverwood!
Fiduciary Real Estate Development (FRED), a leading real estate development and property management company, has been developing and managing award-winning residential communities throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, Madison, and the Green Bay areas since 1985.
We’re looking for a Groundskeeper to join our growing team. The Groundskeeper is part of our residential property management group and prepares individuals for potential advancement to other maintenance and technical roles.
FRED is a recent winner of the “Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Places to Work For” award. For more information about us, check out a couple of our short videos:
This position is empowered to maintain the overall appearance, upkeep and light maintenance of our apartment communities. Our Groundskeepers directly impact the quality of each resident’s overall experience and satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Perform light maintenance including changing light bulbs, testing smoke and fire alarms, and painting
- Ensure all common areas are cleaned and ready for residents
- Perform seasonal grounds work to ensure the property is clean and well maintained for residents
What we need:
- A basic knowledge of general grounds maintenance and cleaning
- An unmatched attention to detail and a keen eye for cleanliness
Why choose FRED:
We work in a high-energy environment where people care about and support one another. FRED’s growth fuels career opportunities and advancement for our team members. We also offer one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- A 401(k) plan with a company match and immediate vesting
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) option with $1,000 annual employer contribution
- Paid time off and vacation days
- Education reimbursement
- Fun team building via company sponsored outings, events, and charitable outreach initiatives
Education and Experience:
- High school degree
- Grounds keeping or cleaning experience is preferred, but not required
- Monday through Friday, or as needed weather permitting 8am-5pm
After your application is completed, you'll receive an automated response to your email confirming that your information is being reviewed. In the next few days or so, our team will follow up with you with the next steps in our process. If you have any questions, you can always contact us at HRTeam@fred-inc.com.
The entire application process takes less than five minutes to complete!