Loading Dock & Mail Technician-Willow South Barrington
The Vision of Willow Creek Community Church is to be a biblically functional community of believers so Christ’s redemptive purposes can be accomplished in the world.
Through receiving and storing parcels and mail, you will create opportunities to have interactions with staff and volunteers around the church for encouragement, prayer and good customer service. As the mail/loading dock technician you will oversee good processes with receiving, communication to staff, record keeping and tracking of packages and handling mail with respect to privacy it requires.
- Loading Dock Shipping and Receiving
- Receive and arrange for all deliveries at the loading dock
- Track all incoming packages and store them in the appropriate locations
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the loading dock(s)
- Distribution of Incoming Mail and Processing of Outgoing Mail
- Collect and distribute incoming mail once per shift
- Collect and process outgoing mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Maintain account of postage meters and appropriate reporting to the Accounting Ministry
- Campus Care Technician
- Support the Campus Care team by completion of assigned daily tasks, ministry needs, responding to staff,. guest and volunteer needs, and execution of standard building procedures under the supervision of the Campus Care Supervisor
- Operation of Facility Machinery (forklift, scissor lift, electric pallet jack)
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Advanced Problem-solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work a flexing schedule including various nights, weekends and/or day shifts if necessary
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge of Willow Creek Community Church staff and ministries (preferred)