- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize with strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our NYC office and other trainings and meetings within New York City.
Physical Demands: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.