Mathnasium enables franchisee success by providing a proven business model and software to its franchisees across all areas of Learning Center operations – marketing, education, and business operations. Technology empowers franchisees and center employees to execute that model and empowers people to do the right things, the right way, with the right tools. The impact is a more productive, scalable, and manageable center. This position directly impacts Mathnasium’s center management platform, Radius, by managing the user experience, system improvements, and positive change management with users.
- Research, evaluate, and identify best practices for Radius.
- Understand franchisees’ business needs, goals, and processes, and recommend value-added technical opportunities.
- Establish business requirements for IT development in alignment with Mathnasium’s operating model.
- Establish formal decision process for prioritization of requirements for development
- Analyze best operating practices from owners of single and multiple centers.
- Manage the user experience of Radius and engage franchisee and center employee users for effective center adoption.
- Design system navigation and workflow, and consult on development.
- Organize testing and feedback groups with franchisees and company-owned stores.
- Measure effectiveness of all features and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create detailed (“step-by-step”) operations instructions.
- Ensure changes achieve operational efficiency and are intuitive to users.
- Liaise between users in the field, internal Education, Marketing, and Business Systems teams, and IT programming personnel about Radius.
- Coordinate business feedback across all internal departments following Agile software development model.
- Evaluate escalated franchisee technology support questions to improve data entry processes, bugs, and development ideas.
- Coordinate communication and change management across teams.
- Manage change and adoption of new center technology.
- Formalize communication timeline.
- Rollout new support and training.
- Train-the-trainers (training and support teams) in all projects, including operational standards.
- Continue to progress the project management of the Radius requirements development and implementation
- Investigate Tools and Processes that can improve the tractability of the project
- Develop regular process to best update leadership on project status
- Build knowledge base and specialize as Mathnasium’s Radius expert.