We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time dental assistant to work at Fort Jackson. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Both veteran and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Services will be confined to chair side dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization
- Occasionally help with patient scheduling, although you will not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
- You will perform essentially the same duties as those required of any military or government civil service dental assistant or similar experience and in similar duty assignments
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.