None at this time.
- Associates degree required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience as a dental assistant.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Performance Management Systems.
- Fluent in English and Spanish- written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Excellent oral, written, and listening skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend general instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information and speak before groups of employees and outside consultants and respond to questions/comments from the same.
- Ability to plan and organize workload. Ability to handle very detailed information.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & SKILLS
- Attention to Detail: ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Auditable Documentation: ability to document transactions and processing in accordance with organizational standards
- Planning & Organization: ability to effectively plan and organize your work to achieve objectives and deadlines
- Effective Communication: ability to effectively communicate orally, written and using active listening skills with all levels of the organizations, vendors, partnering organizations, and patients
- Flexible & Adaptable: ability to shift with changing priorities and embrace change
- Customer Focused: proactively and promptly responding to customer needs, offering as much information as needed and providing results that the customers value
- Team Oriented: ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve common objectives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally roll or move up to 50 pounds. The employee will work on a computer and simultaneously use the telephone and must have good hand/finger dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.