Worship & Arts: Full Time, Nonexempt
Bent Tree exists to be used by God, as he transforms people to disciples of Christ, here and around the world.
The Ministries Tech Coordinator will work with all of the ministries within the church (with a special focus on Family Ministries) to offer Audio, Video, and Lighting (AVL) technical support, training, and guidance. Additionally, this position will work closely with the Audio & Systems Coordinator to provide maintenance and service on the AVL technology systems throughout all of the church’s campuses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to organize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellence. Operates with thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Exudes grace under pressure.
- Works cooperatively with maintenance team, custodial staff, pastoral members, other church staff, servants, and general public.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems, equipment, and processes and confidently make mid-course corrections as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of signal flow and Radio Frequncy as it relates to AVL.
- Has experience with modern digital AVL components and systems (i.e. audio consoles, video switching equipment, video cameras, etc)
- Has experience in quality video capture and editing.
- Ability to identify, recruit, develop, and disciple servants as leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of both Windows and MacOs operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Renewed Vision’s ProPresenter presentation software
- Working knowledge of Apple FinalCut Pro X, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Suite Software, Avid ProTools, YouTube and Vimeo file management and uploading.
- Manage the technical needs of Sunday morning & evening programming through preparation of equipment and systems, as well as filling positions with servants.
- Video Management including (but not limited to) equipment, live streaming, Vimeo Page, Exports, assisting in video shooting & editing for special events (Pine Cove, United, etc.), battery charging, etc.
- Partner with Ministry Teams to oversee and coordinate technical elements of off-site, local retreats, and event programming.
- Support Student Missions with technical help as needed for kick-offs, etc.
- Develop and build relationships with students to point them towards the Gospel, helping them grow in their faith and as technical artists.
- Attend to the technical needs of Sunday morning programming through preparation of equipment and systems.
- Assist with content creation as needed, and as time permits
Worship & Arts
- Work closely with the Audio & Systems Tech to ensure AVL systems are in working order across all Bent Tree stages and rooms.
- Assist W&A with larger projects.
- Work with the Audio & Systems Tech on weekly stage setup in the Worship Center.
Adult, Latino, and other Ministries
- Support the technical needs of Bent Tree en Español Sunday morning programming by ensuring equipment and systems are ready and in working order.
- Train servants and approved contractors to use AVL systems.
- Provide Sunday morning support of any technical emergencies.
- Oversee and coordinate technical elements for Father/Teen Ranch retreat – including onsite weekend oversight.