Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
*This is an in-house position
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR), the corporate entity for AFR Wholesale (www.afrcorp.com) and eLEND (www.eLEND.com), is a national residential mortgage lender dedicated to helping homeowners, homebuyers, and mortgage professionals achieve their financing goals by delivering innovative mortgage solutions and an unparalleled customer experience.
AFR is not only one of the top lenders in the US, we are on the cutting edge of new technology and we are reshaping the lending landscape by providing our clients with new ways to simplify the mortgage process. We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education and provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed.
Training and Development Analyst
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (composition and grammar) are a MUST
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to work efficiently and be assertive in a collaborative environment
- Results-oriented, with strong critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently, multi-task, and handle time-sensitive material in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years in the Mortgage Industry
- Mortgage experience in loan origination, processing and underwriting a plus; knowledge of origination processes and procedures required
- Excellent research and analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, online training platforms and excel formulas
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling complex situations
- Demonstrable training skills and experience; training remote employees a plus
- Ability to facilitate or co-facilitate small and large group quality learning experiences
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Strong writing skills and solid grasp of grammar
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on the job training for new hires;
- Collaborate with the Training and Development Manager to develop internal training programs for new hires, current staff, and progression training;
- Provide process flow analysis and recommendations to the Training and Development Manager to maximize efficiency;
- Conduct and arrange ongoing training and personal development classes for AFR staff members;
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials for AFR staff and clients;
- Offer specific training program suggestions to the Training and Development Manager to help staff maintain or improve job skills;
- Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programs, utilizing various methods such as webinars, conferences, video, recordings, on-the-site trainings;
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify existing programs;
- Update and retain all training materials;
- Collaborate with Product Development for training and material for product enhancement and/or rollout;
- Other duties as assigned
AFR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employment diversity.
To apply please email TalentManagement@afrcorp.com