LPN / RN
12-hour shifts - 6 to 6 - alternating 3 day week / 4 day week
- LPN starting rate: $21.10 and up based on years of experience plus $1/hour differential for hours worked 2p to 6a
- RN starting rate $28.10 and up based on experience plus $1/hour differential for hours worked 2p to 6a
If you are conscientious, caring, detail-oriented, and a team-player, Baptist Life Communities wants to talk with you about partnering with our not-for-profit, ministry to Northern Kentucky's senior adults.
This position works closely with residents and duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Benefits: Some benefits are provided to eligible employees at no cost. Employees may elect to participate in other benefits using convenient payroll deduction. Eligibility requirements may vary.
- Medical: Choice of three medical plans with access to Humana G0365® wellness program.
- Vision: Covers an annual comprehensive eye exam and provides discounts on glasses and contact lenses.
- Dental: Includes orthodontia coverage
Income Protection Benefits:
- Short Term Disability: Provides a monthly disability income benefit as a result of a non-occupational "off-the-job" accident or sickness.
- Long Term Disability: Helps prepare financially for the unexpected to help pay bills if disabled by illness or accident.
- Accident: Coverage for accidents, injuries, ambulance services, and accidental death.
- Critical Illness: Provides a benefit following a diagnosis of a serious illness or condition such as a heart attack, stroke, coronary artery disease, or cancer.
- Basic Term Life/AD&D: Each eligible employee is provided with a company-paid $20,000 Basic Life/AD&D insurance policy.
- Supplemental Term Life/AD&D: Eligible employees may purchase additional term life insurance.
Time-Off Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b): Offers opportunities to contribute to both Roth and Traditional plans
- 50% employer match for eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): All employees and family members are eligible to receive at no cost confidential counseling and referral service for work and family issues.
- Credit Union: Employees are eligible to join COVE Federal Credit Union and enjoy member benefits including checking and savings accounts with attractive interest rates on loans and discounts to local attractions.
- Free Meals: Employees who work 1st and 2nd shifts receive a meal (lunch or dinner) from our dietary department.
At Baptist Life Communities,
- we are compassionate with mission-oriented quality of care and services,
- we have a team-oriented approach,
- we have hands-on clinical leadership,
- we have excellent pay and benefits, and
- we have excellent staff to resident ratios.
Qualifications: Valid RN/LPN license
“Life is Precious, People Matter, Make Someone’s Life Better”