Rea & Associates, a Top 100 accounting and business consulting firm headquartered in Ohio, has become the go-to provider for those seeking services outside the traditional accounting firm realm. We offer a number of consulting services in addition to our accounting services including business valuation, transaction advisory services, human resources consulting, client advisory services, and most recently, cybersecurity and data compliance services.
Much of our success stems from our firm’s values and we are focused on the well-being of our staff and their professional development. Our culture respects a work-life balance for our team. We also provide a competitive compensation and robust benefit plan.
Are you an entrepreneurial, motivated, and self-driven IT security professional looking for a unique opportunity to put your expertise and consulting skills to work? Do you have a high degree of technical acuity and current certification in CISA, CISSP or CGEIT? If so, we can use your powerful knowledge to help grow and protect our clients’ businesses. Join our Rea Cyber Services team as a Sr. IT Consultant and trusted business advisor, where you can bring your technical and accounting expertise to the firm to help our clients protect and move their business forward.
The Sr. IT Consultant is highly skilled in technology and independently works with clients and project managers to assist clients in the decisions of risk, mitigation, and at time acceptance, through compliance, reviews, security services, policy review, and policy development. This role will involve project management, advisory services, and strategies for success utilizing the following skills:
- Consistently deliver quality cybersecurity and data protection services to our clients.
- Measure and continuously monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure consistent client communications regarding progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate in- depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of various IT technologies (i.e. network architectures, software development, windows operating systems, SQL/Oracle databases, financial applications) and related risks.
- Partner and develop strong business relationships with clients as a trusted advisor.
- Act as the client’s Information Security Officer (ISO); provide traditional IT audit/consulting services; provide comprehensive cyber framework, policy, risk assessment, and control views: act as virtual CIO or vCISO.
- Remain current on common regulations, laws and governance frameworks.
- Demonstrate and apply expertise in complex information systems. Analyze the current IT environment and use a consultative approach to address client cybersecurity concerns.