Food service is one of most fast-paced environments in the museum with multiple food and beverage locations- fast food restaurants serving our guests. City Museum is seeking Employees who thrive in a team environment and will consistently provide great customer service. We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and enjoy working with food. If you enjoy the museum and working in a fun environment, this is the place for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide great customer service to our guest, with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Employee is responsible for setting up workstations, preparing and assembling menu items to specification.
- Prepare recipes, stock areas with supplies, check quality of products. Maintain workstation and clean as you go.
- Closing shift: Breaking down equipment, re-stocking, and cleaning.
- Understand City Museum standards.
- Accurately accept cash, credit card, and vouchers for payment and issue correct change and receipts.
- Follow guidelines for cash handling.
- Employees will be responsible for closing down the units, cleaning all areas, breaking down equipment and re-stocking etc.
- Employees will be required to work with hot equipment (fryers, grills, stove tops and ovens) as well as other kitchen equipment.
- All duties and responsibilities must be performed according to City Museum policies and procedures