- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; some degree of higher and/or technical education in Business Administration, Information Technology, or Research and Evaluation strongly preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience in evaluation, data management, and compliance
- Minimum three (3) experience in a management or supervisory role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills – relevant computer applications for data management and analysis
- Ability to plan, schedule and oversee programs & personnel
- Ability to prioritize ongoing and new projects as well as conduct research, gather information and assess ongoing and new agency needs
Travel Requirements – May infrequently require travel to and from Fortune Society’s LIC and Harlem offices for meetings and/or events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.