Department: Visual Merchandising
Base Location: Ft Lauderdale or Miami
Territory: Florida, North/ South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana
Travel: Must have a car for daily travel
As a member of the wholesale visual merchandising team, the Southeast Visual Coordinator will execute merchandising strategies by replicating and maintaining visual displays on the sales floors of department store accounts. The Visual Coordinator contributes to the profitability of the account with merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts.
- Understand French Connection’s brand integrity as it relates to the presentation in wholesale accounts.
- Maintain visual standards and ensure the brand is properly represented and consistent across all doors.
- Track and analyze business in order to proactively react to sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with store management, sales associates, merchandising and visual teams
- Actively drive sales through creative selling techniques. Be an expert of the brand by providing product knowledge and teaching store teams about styling and fit.
- Communicate key information that is vital to the success of each account to the sales team through daily, weekly and monthly recaps.
- Weekly / Monthly travel to regional states department store locations.
- Assist with tradeshows and all company wide initiatives and events.