ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position:
The Online Account Sales Representative works with the VP of Ecommerce to implement detailed sales strategies in order to reach and exceed goals with Online Accounts (accounts that sell more than 50% of their annual volume via online channels).
- Achieve weekly / monthly / yearly sales goals for each account.
- Review sales and inventory positions every Monday morning for each customer and understand what factors are impacting sales.
- Provide customers with information that will help drive weekly replenishment orders.
- Solicit key new release orders, making sure buyers have all information needed to make intelligent decisions.
- Work with demand planning team to manage preorder allocations.
- Work with marketing to provide new release assets in a timely manner.
- Enter orders on the day they are received and invoice them within 24 hours of product shipment.
- Communicate special order requirements with warehouse staff after order is entered.
- Prepare for and represent Asmodee at meetings and trade shows by participating in booth setup and teardown, giving presentations, running demo nights, attending business dinners, and engaging with customers on the show floor to develop new business and write orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in sales and account management in the consumer package industry preferred
- Successful track record of driving sales within a high-growth environment that exceeds annual sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Microsoft suite proficiency and analytic skills required
- Clear understanding of the needs of customers, the demands that buyers face, and developing win / win solutions.
- Courage to take the right actions despite risk and discomfort.
- Adapt appropriately to people, shifting demands, and changing priorities; ability to cope with frustration and stress.
- Maintain a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
- Always looking for ways to build bridges with co-workers, senior management, other departments and customers.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values..