REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or BA in marketing or related field with a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and publishing preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of direct marketing (print and online) concepts required; experience in executing campaigns a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing standards and fair business practices.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule multiple projects.
- Good math skills, excellent grasp of English grammar and spelling, ability to compose and edit marketing sales copy and professional correspondence. Requires ability to effectively communicate company policy and goals.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, HTML desirable.
- Knowledge of psychiatric profession and mental health issues desirable.
EOE, including disability/vets