Asmodee Group is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 40+ million games sold in more than 50 countries. Through our portfolio of iconic game titles, including Catan, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Dead of Winter, Splendor, Dobble/Spot it! and Star Wars: X-Wing, we create a dynamic transmedia experience for players across a variety of digital and physical platforms. Asmodee also creates inspiring and innovative products in partnership with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of over 2300 people, Asmodee operates in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia.
Capitalizing on the wealth of its 300+ rich IP catalogue the Asmodee groups ambition is to become a leading content group over the next years.
- As Global Senior Brand Manager (Player), your mission is to build Asmodee Player IPs into unique, known, and beloved brands.
- Working closely with the Studio Brand Management, and focusing relentlessly on consumers, market trends & competition, you will support the creation of long-term strategies for the Player IPs aimed at creating growth vertically (increase product sales) as well as horizontally (develop into new areas, assess customer lifetime value for the brand).
- As the specialist of our Player brands, you will be the voice of core-market consumers within the Group.
- You will foster the implementation of consistent, innovative communication & content strategies in order to drive awareness, preference, purchase and retention from new and existing core-market consumers.
- Working closely with Studios, you will oversee our Player portfolio to align it with consumers and core-market opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Player Brands Portfolio & Strategy
- Lead the development of Player brands on all entertainment media, using boardgames as a springboard.
- Work with the Boardgame platform, Asmodee Entertainment and Asmodee Digital to lead and strategize Player brand portfolio development with clear and shared goals in mind.
- Working with Studio Brand Management, create Brand Bibles that define DNA, positioning and KPIs for Player IPs with the goal of developing them into core-market consumer brands with unique identity, tone of voice and attributes.
- Ensure brand differentiation and liking between Player brands and towards external competition.
- Closely follow the main health KPIs (awareness, liking, purchase intent) of our Player brands and set ambitious objectives for them the future.
- Assist or replace Studio Brand Management when needed.
Marketing Plans and Assets
- Working with Studio Brand Management, ensure the creation of ambitious and innovative marketing plans for the Player Brands.
- Support the implementation of the marketing plans by leading the operation of global activations.
- Liaise with platforms and territory marketing to lead and align local and platform-specific marketing activations, providing feedback, guidance, and support.
- Help define briefs and develop engaging content and assets to be used in marketing campaigns.
- Ensure asset use is maximized across the company and reflects operational needs.
- Report to Global Brand Director on Player brands development and marketing plans progress.
Position Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Empathy and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional work experience in brand management or relevant position
- Experience in building integrated marketing plans
- Experience working in an international environment
- Extensive knowledge of how to coordinate assets creation with creative teams from start to finish
- Experience in the board game or entertainment industry is preferred; not required
- Passion and knowledge in board games, card games and miniatures
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.