This position supports the Campus Care operations team by performing indoor and outdoor event set-ups and classroom set-ups including audio and visual components together with service coverage, operational safety and security procedures, general janitorial cleaning, and responding to guest requests under the supervision of the Campus Care Supervisor(s). This position is part time, and due to work requirements applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Complete assigned room set-up duties such as chair, table, A/V set-ups, vacuuming, cleaning, etc.
- Perform general janitorial duties to preserve the cleanliness of the campus
- Complete service coverage duties during service times and special events
- Perform special projects that support the campus environment
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to Deal with Ambiguity
- Process Management skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Reliability/High Personal Responsibility
- Ability to work 4 or more hours per shift
Education and Experience:
- No prior education or work experience required
- Pursuing high school diploma or a high school graduate is preferred