This role is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and other HR administrative functions within the company in order to support the company’s growth and management’s people needs.
- Recruit qualified candidates for open positions, relying heavily on sourcing and hunting for qualified candidates. Review applicants and passive candidates’ resumes, completing phone, videoconference and in-person interviews to determine qualifications.
- Communicate with candidates frequently to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection process.
- Post job vacancies on websites and online job boards.
- Attend career fairs
- Find and/or review staffing agencies and headhunters to help support recruitment activities. Review service and fee agreements, negotiating terms that are in line with company’s objectives and standards. Introduce outside firms to the company and our open positions.
- Conduct new hire orientation, communicating and cheerleading the company’s culture along with policies. Make arrangements with the newly hired employee and his/her manager for their onboarding and a smooth first day.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files, entering new hire information into HRIS and updating HRIS as needed
- Track open positions using recruiting software and manage the resume database
- Other duties as needed