CT Roofing & Construction is hiring a Sales Manager to help grow our organization and take it to the next level.
The ideal Sales Manager will oversee all aspects of the sales cycle from start to finish with his/her sales team. The Sales Manager will be out in the field with their sales team to prospect, coach and help close deals. Sales Manager will be responsible for recruitment and training of all sales reps in their department and hold their team accountable to CT Roofing & Construction standards.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Direct and oversee all Sales operations
- Lead the recruiting effort by locating, interviewing, recruiting, and training sales staff
- Provide leadership to achieve operational and financial goals
- Complete insurance adjuster assessments
- Implement and ensure company policies and procedures are being used
- Establish performance goals and hold their sales team accountable
- Self-motivated, performance driven
- Documented success in building teams and achieving desired outcomes
- 5 years of roofing industry experience
- Sales management experience is preferred, but willing to provide a great opportunity to the right candidate looking to break into the sales manager roll
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of current technology
- Commission Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Door to Door Sales: Is a Plus
- The sales manager position will earn a salary based on experience and commission based on sales growth and profitability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume/work history, salary/compensation expectations, and
CT Roofing & Construction offers innovative solutions to commercial and residential roofing challenges because we are seasoned, certified, and invested in our customer’s roofing needs. CT Roofing & Construction are all about taking care of people. We affectionately refer to the way we do business as the “CT Experience,” meaning that while we may offer similar services and pricing as others in the marketplace, the way we treat our customers is what sets CT Roofing apart.
Carpet Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.