Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money – we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture – what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that’s a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we’d love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us – us, explore corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, flexible individual to join our Mortgage Operations team as a Mortgage Operations Assistant! At Core Bank, our Mortgage Operations Assistants are Diligent - they do good work. No shortcuts. No excuses. The Mortgage Operations Assistant will assist the Mortgage Operations Teams with loan processing, closing and post-closing duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Assisting Closers with scanning documents, disbursements, and obtaining documentation for closing
- Assisting Processors with ordering title commitments, appraisals, verifications, etc.
- Assisting Post-Closing with shipping loan files to various investors, including follow up on final documentation
- Assisting the Mortgage Operations Manager with various duties including HMDA and balancing of accounts
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of regulations, policies, procedures and standards that pertain to this position
- Participating in training and continuing education to stay abreast of changing laws and regulations for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, investors and related vendors
- Other activities, duties or responsibilities may be assigned