The Client Solutions Manager focuses on client success, implementation, consulting, and support by building and expanding client relationships and identifying opportunity to grow client accounts. The Client Solutions Manager is aligned with internal departments to market to existing clients, drive product roadmap by cross-selling and up-selling with a retention focus, and measure and forecast around key metrics with Company and department objectives.
- Optimize client life cycle by actively supervising client accounts and ensure continuous client service and growth.
- Establish revenue generating plan through new and incremental opportunities.
- Develop plans and strategies as per client’s marketing direction for gaining consumer centric view in strategic thinking.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development.
- Identify and determine current accounts’ organic growth areas and capitalize on opportunities.
- Coordinate with cross functional internal and external teams to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Influence future lifetime value through issue resolution, client satisfaction and overall net promoter scores (NPS)
- Prepare and present business reviews quarterly or annually.
- Oversee and maintain terms and validity of contracts.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Client Success – relationship management, client expansion/cross-sell, retention, renewals and referrals
• Client Support – client advocacy, issue resolution and support satisfaction
• Client Implementation – client onboarding, implementation of new features and products
• Client Consulting – client expansion, retention, renewals and referrals