Are you looking for something new and different in your Early Childhood Education career?
Do you want a position that will reignite the passion you feel for teaching young children?
Is it time for you to take the steps to grow and enhance your own learning?
If any of this sounds like you, look no further! There are just a few open positions left for
our innovative and high-profile Early Childhood Education program!
This unique, state of the art Center is part of an educational movement focused
on investing in education and comprehensively serving families from cradle to career.
The P-20 education model, as it is called, focuses on team building with families
from prenatal support to preschool to K12 and beyond.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MARYGROVE ECE TEACHERS
- Develop and implement, in conjunction with a co-teacher, a program of educational activities for infants and toddlers, or preschoolers, including weekly lesson plans that specify a daily schedule, toward the achievement of specific curricular and programmatic goals.
- Develop and implement experiences that support a full range of developmental and social and emotional needs, including experiences and opportunities that allow children to develop curiosity, initiative, problem-solving skills, and creativity, as well as a sense of self and a feeling of belonging to the group.
- Plan and implement an individual learning plan for each child in the classroom, including IEP and IFSP goals as necessary, in support of individual children’s development.
- Plan and implement daily outdoor activities that develop gross motor skills and promote exploration and social relationships.
- Promote feelings of security and trust by being warm, supportive, and comforting, and by establishing strong and caring relationships with children.
- Create and maintain a clean, safe classroom environment that is conducive to learning and promoting social relationships.
- Observe, assess evidence of each child’s growth and development daily, analyze the evidence to track progress, and report progress regularly internally and with families.
- Partner with families to promote nurturing parent-child relationships.
- Assist in facilitating parent education workshops as assigned.
- Participate in trainings, workshops, and other professional development opportunities to remain current in innovative and best practices related to curricula, approaches to learning, healthy relationships, trauma, and social justice and equity.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all information related to home and school environment.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent program
- Two years of experience working in an early childhood classroom
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Full medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Long-term disability and short-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Creativity and Innovation supported and encouraged
- On-the-job training and emphasis on Professional Development
- Agency sponsored Reflective Supervision
- Self-Care and Employee Wellness Inspired Workplace
- Agency sponsored Head Space account
- Trauma-Informed Workplace
- 15 PTO days per year, 10 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays and mental health days
- Focus on partnering with families to help them thrive
- Active Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Fulfillment and the knowledge of having made an impact on someone's life
If Starfish sounds like the right place for you, give us a click and apply.
We would love to have the chance to talk with you.