JOB SUMMARY: To assist the Fraser Project Management Team in providing an outstanding customer experience and support to customers in the implementation of large installations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the delivery team with unloading the truck.
- Assist the delivery team with putting together any machine accessories. (Finishers, LCT’s, Card Readers, Faxes).
- Creating and maintaining a good rapport with customers resulting in only positive feedback from the customer.
- Follow the direction of the on-site Project Manager.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager if additions or changes are needed on any equipment.
- Being punctual and working a full day in customers' locations. Being on time for all meetings and office events.
- Creating a positive and professional first impression and representation of Fraser, including neat and clean pressed clothing and well-groomed appearance. This also includes clean and neat automobile.
- Maintain certifications on equipment and attend classes when assigned to stay updated on product knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Being always prepared with laptop and phone to troubleshoot any error codes, machine malfunctions that may occur during install. Utilize internal technical resources and manufacturer resources, hotlines, tech tips and bulletins.
- Assist in field based off call load, training and vacation schedule and no installs are scheduled during that time