Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Other:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making in meeting objectives required.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities at one time required.
- Ability to lead, train and manage staff required.
- Ability to partner across an organization required.
- Ability to use own vehicle for occasional business purposes required.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and ability to meet the standards of the Mission’s drivers’ criteria required.
- Must agree with Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission Statement of Faith.
- Personal ethos and work ethic should reflect Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission’s Core Values of:
- Bold and courageous
- Diverse brilliance
- Passionate urgency
- Strategic effectiveness
- Pursuit of excellence
- Sacred trust
- Innovative and scrappy
Education: BA/BS or equivalent years of experience required.
Experience: Two years of administrative experience required. Supervisory experience required.
Our mission is to bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
Our vision is to see every homeless neighbor — beloved, redeemed, restored.