1. InFaith summer staff are accountable to the Mission through the field supervisor.
2. Summer staff are appointed to minister for a limited period determined by the summer staff’s field supervisor.
3. Summer staff are responsible to minister to a particular area of need or to provide a particular area of expertise.
4. Summer staff work with field supervisor in a variety of different ministries.
5. Summer staff have varied opportunities to minister, including teaching and directing VBS, teaching and directing at camp, teaching and
directing Sunday School and/or being a member of an evangelistic outreach team.
6. Summer staff are encouraged to raise support for his/her ministry and for his/her training program.
7. Summer staff must meet the following eligibility requirements:
a. Has accepted Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
b. Is at least 16 years of age.
c. Has a good testimony in his/her local church and community.
d. Demonstrates spiritual, emotional and social maturity.