We presently have an employment opportunity for a Finance Consultant in one of our operations. In this new role, the Finance Consultant handles each sale and ensures that every vehicle sold has proper payment in place and that all state registration and title work is prepared; also sells after-market products.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Protects gross profit by arranging financing so outside sources do not have an impact on selling margins.
- Generates additional income through the sales of credit insurance, vehicle service contracts, GAP coverage, and other products available.
- Maintains control of all paperwork until it is ready to be turned into the Accounting department.
- Deals turned into the Accounting department must be sent within 72 hours.
- Responsible for all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle, including obtaining customer signatures and securing payoff and insurance information.
- Converts cash deals to finance/lease.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments.
- Completes all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and leases programs continually.
- Works with sales managers to close deals.
- Processes all credit applications.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Four year degree or equivalent.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.