- A Working knowledge of 12-Step Support Groups (A.A./N.A./C.A)
- Interest and knowledge in Chemical Dependency.
- Ability to model appropriate boundaries.
- A valid Texas Drivers License and a clean driving record.
- Works under close supervision with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Must be Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a residential treatment environment preferred.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to drive a van
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.