- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Interpersonal skills: customer service skills, communication skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key value add services for which internal or vendor services are provided
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Valid driver's license
- College Degree preferred
- Competitive compensation salary plus unlimited commissions
- Company paid trips, awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Outstanding sales training program with industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and expense reimbursement
Fraser helps many goal-oriented sales professionals achieve and surpass their goals through industry-leading training, a fun work environment and a very rewarding compensation program. Customer commitment is evident in Fraser’s net promoter score of 90.3, showing our client’s satisfaction in our products and services, well above industry and national average. With 1.21 billion prints managed annually and 88.9% of service calls handled in one visit, Fraser employees constantly strive for excellence and have a passion for success!
We welcome the opportunity to discuss what the next successful years in your career could look like here at Fraser!
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.