Amnesty International USA is seeking an Arts and Creative Partnerships Associate to work directly with the Public Affairs team. The position will support engagement with the arts and entertainment community to drive Amnesty USA’s mission to help create a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. The associate will help identify and execute on strategic opportunities and partnerships, and build efforts across digital content, social media campaigns, press, and events. The associate will report directly to the Head of Arts and Creative Partnerships. The position will play an innovative role in presenting and executing on new collaborations across the fields of arts and entertainment, as well as supporting on existing projects and relationships that reach and engage new audiences, drive action, and increase awareness of Amnesty International’s work.
- Help identify and manage partner relationships within the fields of arts and entertainment including high-profile artists, content creators, events, media platforms, and digital influencers.
- Help identify and manage collaborations with conferences and festivals in strategic locations.
- Support the building and managing of evergreen pop culture-based tactics/events to reach youth audiences.
- Work with AIUSA’s social media, production, and press teams to align on strategy and goals.
- Work with the analytics team to track key metrics of performance.
- Support work with campaigns and advocacy to identify strategic opportunities for engaging the entertainment community.
- Support the development and maintenance of relationships with agents, managers, publicists, and assistants.
- Support logistical and planning efforts for events including conferences, festivals, and panels.
- Keep informed on developments in the field of entertainment and pop culture, and report on trends.
- Other duties as assigned.