NEW BONUS PROGRAM!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus - paid after completion of the New Hire Checklist & Retention Bonus - $1.75 x Hours Worked (up to 40 hours per week) - Paid Quarterly
Just ask if you have questions!
As a Behavior Technician at Balance Autism, you are responsible for helping children diagnosed with autism learn new skills and achieve greater independence through data-driven therapy.
Along the way, you will grow your career one step at a time—receiving constructive feedback, undergoing regular training and education, working with our staff to make a positive impact within our organization, and pursuing opportunities for advancement.
- Work directly with children
- Develop and execute treatment plans
- Monitor personalized programs
- Collect and track data and document the results
- Work closely with a team and report regularly to your supervisor
YOU'RE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF...
- You are passionate for people and autism. Helping others gives you satisfaction, even if the person doesn’t express gratitude in return.
- You are a curious learner. As a behavior technician, you will continually learn new lessons about the nature of human behavior and the brain. Those who are naturally curious will find their work more fulfilling.
- You are engaged. For you, this is more than a job—it’s a career and a passion. You recognize that our work has a profound impact on the families we serve, and you’re passionate about making an impact on their lives while opening new doors for your career. You’re all-in.
- You are data-driven. You recognize that data is essential to our approach. You diligently collect and report data and base your actions on the results.
- You are optimistic. Your work can be stressful and emotionally demanding. But, for the well-being of our clients and our team members, you approach each day with a positive attitude. You also communicate frequently with your supervisor and tell them when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Student loan repayment program with up to 8% contribution match
- 403 (b) retirement plan with up to 8% employer match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO plans
- Access to a huge private discount network, with up to 40% off restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (for most positions)
- Pass pre-employment motor vehicle report and criminal background checks