Job Summary: The Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Advisor will provide supervision and training in the home and clinical environments. Will conduct initial and on-going behavioral assessments and develop treatment plans. Will provide management and guidance to behavioral therapists.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide guidance to all areas of programming including, training of behavior and other therapists, including creation of behavioral plans for patients.
- Conduct Intake assessments and develop behavior plans based on assessment results.
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for patients and their families.
- Complete functional assessments and create appropriate behavior plans to address caregiver and therapists’ concerns.
- Provide on-going support and training of behavioral intervention to RBTs, BCaBAs and family/caregiver support members.
- Provide detailed daily treatment notes in EMR system to ensure appropriate billing of services provided.
- Make appropriate referrals for additional patient services, as needed.
- Complete all documentation and supervisory requirements as required by state board for RBT and BCaBA supervision.
- Maintain weekly caseload in additional to management role.
- Supervision of Behavior staff, including chart reviews, performance evaluations, and on-going training of therapists.
- Participate in therapy meetings as scheduled.
- Attend CEU trainings as needed to maintain professional license requirements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.