Sona Dermatology and MedSpa is looking for a Dermatology Clinician to join our Dallas-Fort Worth, TX team!
Our Dermatology Clinician is a motivated clinical leader to assist with providing treatments and clinical oversight for our dermatology center. The Dermatology Clinician will initiate patient treatment plans per protocol and act as a clinical support for center providers in conjunction with the Medical Director. This position offers bonus potential, CME reimbursement, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts.
- Develop a care plan specific to each Sona Dermatology and MedSpa client, including pre-and post-care
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform history and physicals and general skin assessment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Complete quarterly provider evaluations
- Complete Chart Audits
- Monitor and manage patient adverse reactions
- Oversees center compliance- laser safety and OSHA
- Supports new provider training, mentoring and development
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Current and valid NP/PA licensure for the State of Texas
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience required. Prior experience in a Medspa, dermatology or plastic surgery practice considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full-time employees: must be available to work one evening, every other Saturday, and three other days
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
- Balancing Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Directs Work – Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Manages Conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants. Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time employees: days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with one shift from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each week and every other Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Part-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to 1 other day
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- Full-time employees are eligible for a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
This position is primarily located in the assigned office. Some travel within region may be required on occasion.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.