As a Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing inventory into stock, overseeing picking and packing orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse housekeeping, and inventory control.
You're a match for this position if you are a self-starter and organized. Previous warehouse experience, maintenance experience, and/or delivery experience preferred.
- Oversee and coordinate fulfilment activities between warehouse and sales locations--both physical and eCommerce.
- Oversee inbound goods shipments and following up on damages and deviations.
- Communicate with internal partners as to status of inbound goods (labels, etc.)
- Set daily priorities for warehouse operations.
- Work with internal and external partners to secure fleet and warehouse maintenance.
- Schedule resources (people and equipment) for fulfilment activities.
- General labor, job requires the ability to lift heavier loads.
- Perform warehouse duties which includes materials handling, shipping and receiving, picking and packing orders.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid Texas driver's license. CDL not required.
- Must be willing to undergo background checks.
- Must meet Company's requirements to drive company vehicles including a clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Microsoft Office: Basic Excel Skills Needed
Work Environment: warehouse, indoor/outdoor
- Heavy Lifting
- Drive 16' Box Truck
- Work in hot conditions