Amnesty International USA is seeking a Senior Digital Advertising Strategist to run our digital advertising program in the Development department. This position will report to the Senior Director, Digital Advocacy and Fundraising. The Senior Digital Advertising Strategist will oversee the development and management of advertising campaigns with advocacy, fundraising, and acquisition goals.
This role sits within the Digital Fundraising & Advocacy Team, but works in close coordination with Communications, Campaigns, Programs, and Research Departments to ensure that online advertising is part of the organization’s broader program objectives. In addition to developing and executing strategy and creative candidates must have extensive experience in digital advertising and be comfortable managing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Oversee digital advertising budget, including developing KPI’s, monitoring, and reforecasting. Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual advertising budget and new donor/activist targets.
• Manage vendors who implement digital media campaigns, providing expertise and feedback to continually optimize performance.
• Plan and execute advertising campaigns including display, retargeting, video, mobile, SEM and social advertising.
• Monitor media buys and recommend adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
• Query and pull audience files from various CRM databases for customized targeting and suppression.
• Research new advertising opportunities and stay on top of advertising trends.
• Manage the development of advertising tests involving tactics, audiences, creative, and messaging.
• Report out on the performance of advertising campaigns and adjust strategy based on the results.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the Development Department to ensure campaigns align across different marketing channels.