- Ability to stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time; bend, stoop or reach.
- Regularly lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Talk on telephone and use computer extensively.
High school diploma required. Microsoft Office Skills required. AA in Human Services preferred.
1+ year of prior experience in related field required. Work experience in rescue mission context highly preferred.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Our mission is to bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
Our vision is to see every homeless neighbor — beloved, redeemed, restored.
- Bold and courageous
- Diverse brilliance
- Passionate urgency
- Strategic effectiveness
- Pursuit of excellence
- Sacred trust
- Innovative and scrappy