A Cella, Inc. Associate Recruiter is a sales-minded top performer who is responsible for the recruitment, selection, placement, and retention of qualified candidates into temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement opportunities with our client companies as outlined below.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative sales-minded professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with passive talent, ensuring placement and retention of qualified candidates to both temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement opportunities with our client companies. You are comfortable consulting with talent on interview process with clients and mapping out candidate and client expectations.
A few key responsibilities include:
- Partners with their recruiting manager and sales teams to fill open client job orders with qualified talent.
- Primarily works with our clients who partner with Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Vendor Management Systems (VMS) to handle their contract staffing needs.
- Meet or exceed all program Service Level Agreements (SLAs) determined by account.
- Stays knowledgeable of the entire hiring process to ensure compliance of hiring guidelines including internal reference requirements, background / drug screenings, client specific paperwork, VMS / MSP processes, etc.
- Openly communicates updates and strategies on all open orders with the sales team throughout the week and during daily open order meetings.
- Helps drive revenue by producing weekly talent that can be skill marketed by the sales teams in the region.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 1+ years of experience working within a staffing environment, or experience in recruiting, or sourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team
- Top grading to ensure career advancement
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment
- Perks: 100% remote
- Full health benefits (30 days from your start)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year
- Sabbatical and wellness programs
- Virtual, and in-person company engagements
- 3pm Fridays year-round
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!