Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a strong working knowledge and understanding of Personal and Commercial Insurance coverage.
- 5+ years experience in casualty adjusting.
- Multi-State adjusting experience is preferred.
- Experience in the handling of Construction Defect Claims is a plus.
- Experience in the handling of Businessowners Liability claims is a plus.
- College Degree preferred.
- Insurance education and/or designations a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Reliable attendance and strong work ethic..
- Ability to work as part of a remote team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, good keyboarding and technology skills.
This is a telework position (work from home) desk position and requires someone who can work well independently as well as part of a remote team environment. A dedicated home office space, wired high speed internet connection, and ability to work well in this type of environment is required.
Midwest Family Mutual offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, 401(K), Roth 401K, and Pension Plan.