PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add a dynamic Product Manager to the team! As a Director of Product Management, you will drive the strategic vision of the company while delivering tactical product needs. This position will interact significantly with sales, marketing, and our engineering team. The Product Manager will report to the Vice President of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Delivering detailed product requirements to the engineering teams
- Identifying key product needs and scheduling deliverables
- Main liaison between the finance, operations, compliance, risk and merchant support teams, in terms of detailing product requirements
- Strive for internal operational efficiencies and ensuring support teams can scale as product usage increases
- Running daily standups for development team – assigning priorities and tracking progress
Skills & Experience:
- 5-10+ years of product management
- Working knowledge of payments and the payments industry a bonus
- Experience working with internal team to deliver internal tools/improvements
- Experience working with a team in an agile/fast paced environment
- Knowledge of payments settlement, reconciliation, compliance and risk aspects highly desirable
Travel: 10%+ anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.