Glenwood, Inc. is a progressive multi-site agency that provides a full range of services for children and adults with autism and other mental health needs. We have an exciting opportunity to join our ABA Services team as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst supporting children and adults with Autism in educational, vocational, residential, and day habilitation environments. Research opportunities are encouraged, flexible work schedules and other benefits available such as professional development, licensure, and certification reimbursement. Upward mobility and development is a part of the Glenwood culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work collaboratively with agency professionals to ensure that individuals served on assigned caseload are provided the highest quality behavior analytic services available.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, including descriptive assessments and functional analyses
- Develop Behavior Intervention Plans/Skill Acquisition Programming
- Create and monitor data collection systems
- Provide competency-based staff training on behavior intervention plans and skill acquisition programming
- Supervise Registered Behavior Technicians/RBTs
- Provide crisis management, consultation, plan monitoring, and feedback as needed
- Complete related paperwork including progress reports and billing documentation
- Assist in the development and implementation of ABA staff training programs in a variety of settings, as assigned