Experience, Competencies and Education:
· EXCEL at engaging new clients through referrals, social media, email, cold calling and networking.
· PROBLEM SOLVE by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
· ADAPT to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· ATTENDANCE/PUNCTUALITY - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
· INSPIRE the trust of others; work with honesty and integrity; have outstanding business ethics; uphold organizational core values.
· WILLINGNESS to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
· PERSISTENCE - Overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence.
· PRIORITIZE - Plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
· BUILD strong client relationships.
· COMFORTABLY communicate very productive, educated conversations with high level executives.
· GED or high school diploma preferred.
After completing your application, please create and submit a 60-second video telling us about yourself, your experience and skillset to: email@example.com
Base Salary + UNCAPPED commissions with NO LIMIT on what you can earn.
· Start earning $100,000 or much higher as early as your second year.
· Residual Commissions
· Selling cycle less than 30 days
Benefits: First-class benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Vacation Package, Fun and Professional Work Environment!
Experience: No previous sales experience is required; our team will help along the way. No college degree required.
Training: Learn from the best in the business and from people who care about your success.
Work Life: Rated #9 Best Places to Work in Louisville by Zippia. Energetic and professional environment, fun company-sponsored events throughout the year.
COVID: J&L Marketing believes in personal freedom and will not demand vaccinations as a requirement for employment. If you do NOT want to be forced to vaccinate as a requirement for employment come work with us in a clean and safe environment.