Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, maintain, and improve recruitment and hiring strategies and practices that center diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to manage applicant tracking systems, and establish and track talent-based metrics
- Thorough knowledge of federal and local recruitment and hiring-related laws and statutes
- Ability to build trusting and collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to exert influence with staff at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent years of talent acquisition experience required
- 10 years of talent acquisition experience required
- Experience with geographically dispersed organizations preferred
We recognize the valuable skills that can be gained through internships, fellowships, volunteer work, and non-traditional work experience. This experience helps build competencies and knowledge that may translate to our job openings. We seek a diversity of experience and skills for our workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our openings.
Because the health and safety of our employees and candidates is a top priority, we are currently conducting our hiring process virtually via phone or video. We are currently starting our positions as fully remote but will transition to hybrid on-site work when our offices re-open, expected to be in late summer 2022.