As a Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist (CES), you will be an essential part of our company’s 24/7 business operation. Your main responsibility is to assist customers with their account needs as we help some of the biggest names in the industry transform funds from any source to any destination. You will deliver first-class customer service in every interaction, whether it be by phone, in a chat or by email.
A successful CES will be able to handle multiple calls/chats simultaneously while maintaining the highest standard of customer care. In addition to superior customer service skills, the ideal candidate for this job will know how to work under pressure, as you will be on the front line solving our customers’ challenges in an environment that is fun and relaxed but can also be extremely demanding. Our best CESs thrive on customer interactions and never miss an opportunity to enhance the customer’s experience with Ingo Money.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with Ingo Money customers and provide them with correct information concerning their account and the services offered by Ingo Money
- Update and maintain a database of customers’ information
- Help our customers to complete account applications
- Investigate and escalate account errors as needed
**CURRENTLY HIRING FOR NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS**
Hours of Operation:
- 9am-10pm Monday-Friday
- 9am-6pm Saturday, Sunday and Holidays *some weekends required
**WEEKENDS ARE PAID AT A PREMIUM RATE**