- A personal relationship with Christ and committed to being a part of the Connection Pointe family
- A commitment to nurturing and inspiring the children in your care
- A desire to partner with parents in their child's education
- A willingness to create a positive team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to make sound judgment and decisions even when distracted by noise and activity.
- Ability to observe and promote safety and security procedures.
Education & Experience
- Prior child care experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred specifically in Early Childhood Development or a related field
Connection Pointe Christian Church participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility. Learn More